Pre Vocational Scheme
The Pre-vocational Unit is responsible to administer the Skills Development Programme (SDP).
SDP delivers employability skills to unskilled youth between 15-30 years through on the job training over a period ranging from 6 to 18 months depending on the career area chosen.
The programme aims to enable youth such as school dropouts, single parents, and individual who have not completed their studies at a professional centre to make a successful transition to employment.
Procedures to Register
- ID Card
- Bank Details
- CV + Passport Photo
- School Certiﬁcates or Reference
- Birth Certificate of child (from 0-3 years)
- IGCSE & DELF Certiﬁcates if any
Benefits on the Programme
- Participants from15-17 will receive an allowance Sr. 1600 plus Sr. 300/- for bus pass
- Participants from 18-20 years will receive R2500 plus Sr.300 for bus pass.
- Certificate of Achievement upon Completion of the programme
- Engage in full time employment