Special Employment Programme Section
The Special Employment Programmes facilitates employment for active jobseekers in partnership with the relevant stakeholders.
The main functions of this Section include:
- Ensure the smooth running of all the existing training schemes
- Initiate, coordinate and implement new training and retraining programmes for job seekers, unskilled workers and those on welfare.
- Liaise with employers and stakeholders to negotiate training opportunities for job seekers
- Maintain contact with the training institutions to facilitate appropriate training for job seekers
- Conduct Orientation sessions at school level on skills Development opportunities