Productivity and Education Unit
The role of the Productivity Unit is to promote the concept of productivity through productivity programmes. It spearheads the national effort to raise the level of awareness and consciousness of the need to improve productivity.
The main functions of the Productivity Unit include:
- Acting as secretariat to the National Productivity Working Group
- Liaising with local and international organizations with regards to productivity matters
- Undertaking research and advocacy activities for the promotion of national productivity
- Designing and developing, implement and monitor projects and programmes for the promotion of productivity
- Disseminating information on productivity related matters