The functions of this Unit include:
- Process requests for expatriate’s employment within the agreed timeline.
- Conduct investigation where appropriate on applications for employment of non-Seychellois
- Make appropriate recommendations on such applications
- Advise and guide employers of non-Seychellois on procedures
- Keep regular contact with the Immigration Department, licensing authority, Seychelles investment board and Ministry of health in relation to employment of non-Seychellois
- Keep regular contacts with Employment Promotion Division to certify availability of post graduate students.
- Conduct visits in relation to applications received to assess merit of request and verify accommodation in line with international standards on human rights