Human Resources and Administrative Unit
The functions of this Unit include:
- Preparing and implementing internal human resources policies, procedures and functions in accordance with Government regulations.
- Preparing and implementing training and succession plan.
- Providing advice on personnel administrative and financial issues.
- Conducting recruitment, staff movement exercises and regular review of the establishment list
- Coordinating and providing functional guidance on all matters pertaining to human resources management, development, and administrative issue of the Department.
- Administering salaries, Scheme of service and other benefit plans.