My First Job Scheme Unit
“My First Job” Scheme is to get young graduates from Professional Centres working either through employment or by starting their own business.
The functions of this Unit include:
- Helping young people gain important career skills, experience and guidance
- Sparking new interest in entrepreneurship
- Organise Registration of ‘‘graduates from professional centers in partnership with Private Employment Agencies.
- Coordinate My First Job Scheme through placement and monitoring of professional centers graduates in collaboration with employers.
- Organize ‘My First Job’ Recruitment Fair.
- Continuously liaise with employers to enroll on the scheme.