Localisation, Monitoring & Evaluation section
- Collect and analyse data on expatriate employment for preparation of reports and for policy decision.
- Undertake research pertaining to employment of non-Seychellois workers.
- Participate in the review of labour Migration Policy.
- Make recommendation to Processing Unit where there are availability of local personnel for employment
- Liaise with employers to submit manpower plan upon approval of GOP
- Ensure that local under study are recruited or appointed where appropriate.
- Assist in the preparation of localization plan
- Carry out periodic visits and monitor the implementation of the localization plan.
- Collect and prepare reports on the implementation of the localization plan.