Employment Promotion Division
The Employment Promotion Division ensures that all Seychellois have access to job opportunities. This includes providing training schemes that will enable jobseekers to have the necessary skills to compete on the labour market. The Division also handles all job applications made for non-Seychellois.
The main functions of the Employment Promotion Division include :
- Promoting the implementation of the National Employment Policy in relation to Employment Promotion matters
- Promoting the goals of decent work
- Managing the employment of non-Seychellois workers
- Ensuring the proper management of the Employment Training Schemes
- Monitoring the services of all registered Private Employment Agencies
In order to perform the above mentioned duties, the Employment Promotion Division is divided into three sections which are the Labour Migration Section, the Special Employment Programme Section and the Employment Services Section.