Epson WP-4535DWF

готовый интернет-магазин на joomla


Any person against whom judgment has been given by the Tribunal may appeal to the Supreme Court subject to the same conditions as appeals from a decision of the Magistrate Court.

(Upon receiving a copy of the judgment or ruling the party or parties dissatisfied with the decision may within 14 days file a notice of appeal at the Supreme Court)

wordpress themes
всё для сантехники